When it comes to live sports betting, all the wagerers are seeking the most profitable playing conditions in the long run. By default, the elements like credibility and payment options should be on the highest level. And that is where the other three aspects play vital roles: highest odds, biggest bonuses, and the betting app‘s suitability. All these factors, including basic ones, are well combined on bons.com. Let’s review all of them in more detail and see why Bons deserves specific attention from the Indian bettors.
- 1 Choosing the best online sports betting site for a long run
- 2 Sports betting sites with better odds
Choosing the best online sports betting site for a long run
The issue of choosing the best online sports betting site for the long run is among the most important for every bettor. The player wants to receive a reliable partner to exclude often transitions to other platforms as one of the most annoying processes. Dealing with the confirmation of personal documents and identity sometimes becomes really hard. At the same time, a wagerer wants to be sure that all the winnings will be paid in time and without additional questions.
However, checking credibility is only the first step towards a long-lasting partnership. Experienced players know the importance of the loyalty program, odds, and the site’s or app’s functionality. That’s why some of them prefer to use cricket betting apps and the best IPL betting app. They actually show the attitude towards bettors and natural opportunities for the latter to win. That is why those elements should be regarded quite separately.
Features of the best sports betting online sites
In general, the top five reasons when choosing an online bookie are the following:
- Legal side. Every wagerer has to pay attention to the legal aspects of the bookmaker. For the Indian market, reliable bookies have to possess Maltese or Curacao’s allowance. That’s because Indian governors didn’t develop their own licensing conditions but allow foreign permissions.
- Financial options. Another basic element that should be considered during the first stage of choosing a bookmaker. Indian bettors have to seek a bookie with rupees as the available paying option. It allows using banking cards and direct transactions. However, a lot of Indian bettors prefer e-wallets like PayTM or PayPal or even cryptocurrencies. Both ways ensure better protection of private information, which can be a vital aspect for many wagerers.
- Odds. This element can be subdivided into two other categories: odds’ line and margins. Indian players want to have a wide range of betting options, so they prefer bookies with a vast odds line. At the same time, every bettor knows the importance of higher odds, which is synonymous with lower margins. That is especially vital in the long run and can make a difference between a positive and negative balance sheet.
- Promotions. That is the item that often attracts the most attention and forms the first impression about the bookmaker. That is an interesting race to watch how the best online betting websites are ready to offer incredible welcome bonuses or cashback. However, experienced wagerers know that bonuses go to the background in front of the margins in the long run. At the same time, why don’t we use promotion offers if the bookie is ready to suggest low margins? That is exactly how bons.com tries to conquer the Indian market, not forgetting about the high level of the first two items.
- Technical functionality. That is another complex item to review. First of all, a bettor has to pay attention to the smooth functioning of the betting site. Another obligatory aspect is the presence of the mobile application. It gives the possibility to make bets on the go, which is extremely important for popular live sporting events.
Best sports betting app to use on the go
As the popularity of live betting and betting tips is gaining momentum, Indian bettors have to choose bookies with an available mobile app. Making live bets on the IPL matches or top football clashes have to be at hand all the time. Luckily, modern smartphones are well-adjusted for this type of activity.
At the same time, almost all the bookmakers suggest nice mobile applications to use. Of course, all of us prefer specific design solutions, but it’s rarely an issue to ignore the site with better odds. So, the critical element in terms of mobile apps for betting is the smooth operation and the bookie that offers nice odds.
Major earning options the best sports betting sites suggest
As it was said, the two most critical elements that influence earnings on betting websites are promotions and odds. Each of them has specific aspects to discuss and are suitable for quite different bettors’ audience.
There are diverse types of promotions that can be divided into three major categories:
- welcome bonuses
- no deposit offers
We’ve already discussed all of them in the article dedicated to the promotions’ types of the betting sites in India. However, all of them are more suitable for the wagerers that rarely play and perceive betting as an additional joy option. Monthly promotion offers and weekly bonuses can really make a difference for them.
Odds and margins
Lower margins and wider odds lines are the elements of critical importance for bettors who have turned betting into regular money earning. Few percentages’ diversity between the odds can make a difference when counting the monthly balance. Although promotions suggest attractive opportunities, they are more solitary and rare. For those who are making dozens of bets every day, 1-2% on each is an essential proposition.
Interestingly, many new sports betting sites in India offer both excellent odds and promotions. One of the leaders in this regard is bons.com. This bookie proposes up to 4 lakh rupees in welcome bonuses, facilitated with cashback. At the same time, Bons offers margins at the level of 3-5%, which is among the leading propositions in India.
Sports betting sites with better odds
Here we’ll review odds in more detail. One of the core elements here is the variety of markets that a bookmaker proposes. For the Indian bettors, the top choices in terms of sports are cricket and football. However, the best online betting sites should offer more markets as it shows their competency. By the way, some Indians are using these cricket betting tips and some football betting tips to win money online.
Even though most of the bettors know what is odd and how to calculate a margin, additional explanations will never hurt. As said above, precisely this aspect of the bookie’s offer makes the true attractiveness for wagerers that pay a lot.
Related story: Is betting legal in India?
How to calculate sports betting odds?
The betting odds are the implied probabilities of the event’s outcome. The simplest instance usually used for explanations is the coin toss, which has 50% for both heads and tails. In the ideal world, a bookie has to offer coefficients 2.0 for both outcomes. In this case, such a bookmaker will have no room for earnings. This technique is used in online cricket betting.
That is why some cricket betting sites will add margins for all events. If to review coin flipping, the wagering platform will offer a coefficient close to 1.9 for both tails and heads. It means that the bookie offers you a probability of 1/1.9=0.526=52.6% on cricket betting. However, this stronger possibility actually means lower profit. Thus, if two persons bet 100 rupees on the opposite outcomes, one will earn 90 rupees, while the other will lose 100 ₹. It means that the bookie made 10 ₹, while his margin is 52.6%+52.6%-100%=5.2%.
Get all bonuses for online sports betting from our partners right now!
Betting odds and margins for the IPL match
Nonetheless, let’s review a few real examples instead of basic coin tosses. Thus, for the single IPL 2021 clash, bons.com offers coefficients of 2.16 and 1.7. It means that they consider the first team’s victory with a probability of 46.3%, while the second participant has a 58.8% chance of winning. As one can see, the total chance is over 100% (which is impossible). At the same time, the margin for the Indian Premier League game at Bons is about 5.1%.
Betting odds and margins for a football game
Let’s now review a bit more complicated instance with three outcomes. Let’s take a Champions League game between two strong teams. The coefficient of winning the first team is 3; the draw is considered with a multiplier of 3.65; the chances of the second squad are 2.3.
Related story: Bet365 Review
In terms of a bookmaker, it means the probabilities of 33.3%, 27.4%, and 43.5%, respectively. In total, the Bons betting site proposes a probability of 104.2%, which means a 4.2% margin. Usually, credible online sports betting sites try to have about 5% margins. As we can see, bons.com is ready to offer more to its clients by reducing traditional betting margins down to about 4% for football events.
Top sports betting sites with higher odds in India
The developing betting industry in India creates warm conditions for local bettors. In order to attract as much of the audience as possible, betting sites are ready to offer the best possible options. In practice, it means reduced margins, higher coefficients, and huge bonus suggestions for Indian wagerers.
We recommend paying attention to bons.com. This international brand prepared bonuses for the first five deposits (!), facilitated it with cashback, and improved by lover margins. It makes Bons an attractive destination for both professional bettors and those who perceive betting as additional money earning opportunity. So, if you are looking for a bookie with margins lower than 5%, nice functionality, and huge bonuses – you know how to find it.
FAQ about Online Sports Betting
Sports betting is the kind of game of chance, where you receive a possibility to make a bet and win if your prediction is right.
Sports betting odds are the probabilities of the event’s outcome, which show your chances of multiplying the initial bet.
Moneyline is one of the simplest variants of bets in sports betting, where you try to forecast the winner of the matchup.
Sports betting is based on the margins that a bookie takes, leading to lower players’ coefficients. The lower the margins, the better the bookmaker.