Cras in nisi id turpis cursus vulputate. Aliquam at sapien non tellus congue efficitur. Nam scelerisque quam quis turpis pellentesque, in placerat erat laoreet.
- 200% welcome bonus, 4 lakh INR
- 19 depositing methods (INR, PayTM, crypto)
- 12 withdrawal methods with huge limits
- Curacao license
- Extensive odds line for cricket & football
- Live support 24/7
- Cashback and loyalty program
- Casino games from multiple providers
- Strict verification during registration
- Limited odds line for some sports
- Website & app can be glitchy
- No FAQ page
Importance of live tennis options for bettors
The ability to make live bets on tennis is more important than in other sports. Compared to football or cricket, here, just one person stands for the result of the clash. Even heavy favourites can have a bad day, and online tennis betting gives the ability to notice it and make precise predictions on betting sites. So, our review of Bons bookmaker will be based on the live scores’ influence on the major wagering aspects that will be marked separately.
Bons tennis betting odds review
The opening parameter to learn in more detail will be the odds line. The typical top tennis match is represented by only a few dozens of coefficients to choose from. Interestingly, both pre-match and live bets’ numbers are similar. However, that is a typical situation for all tennis betting sites in India.
The odds line for a live tennis game consists of only a few sections:
- Main (all the major variants of bets)
- Total (overall number of sets or games)
- Handicap (levelling option for the matches with favourites and underdogs)
The odds variety aspect deserves no more than a 4.8 mark, although the competitors are suggesting more in this regard. Let it be a point for Bons to develop the number of coefficients they offer for both live and pre-match wagering.
Comparing tennis live score margins
Our traditional comparison of the margins of diverse online betting sites with Bons becomes one of the most exciting aspects readers love. What relates to the tennis and its live margins, we’ve noticed serious differentiation:
- Margins for live tennis are lower than on the competing bookies. For one of the matches on the ATP Challengers stage, Bons offered coefficients 1.42 and 2.7 for appropriate tennis players. It means margin (1 / 1.42 + 1 / 2.7)*100% – 100% = 7.4%. The major sports betting competitor in India offered 1.4 and 2.7, appropriately, which means the margin of 8.4%.
- Pre-match coefficients are higher on other platforms. The opposite situation was detected for the upcoming WTA tennis game, where Bons unexpectedly was overcome by competitors. For one of the clashes, they suggested 1.98 and 1.77 for appropriate athletes, which means a similar margin as for the live score betting approach – 7.3%. However, the same competitor was eligible to propose higher coefficients for both participants, 2 and 1.8 respectively.
- Bons still can pleasantly surprise with margins. The former cases, however, weren’t the only variant of margins for tennis. Thus, an express overview of the odds attracted our attention with the match that offered coefficients of 2.42 and 1.59. Simple and fast calculations astonished us as we got a 4.2% margin for the upcoming battle.
All these aspects mean that Bons online betting platform has fluctuating margins for tennis games. As they can vary from 4.2% and up to 7.4%, this element will be marked with 4.6 points. One has to catch an attractive bet by himself or hold a calculator in the pocket.
Tennis live score stats
The third parameter to check is traditionally dedicated to statistics. This seems to be not the most important for live betting at tennis, but additional information is always helpful for experienced bettors.
At Bons, this element is developed on the highest level. Clicking on the appropriate icon, a punter receives six different statistical tabs:
- Head to head
All of them can be used by smart wagerers even by using their betting apps, which also contain the same helpful info. For instance, you’ve decided to bet on the tennis clash as there are no other interesting sports events at a time. However, you don’t know the players but start noticing some interesting trends.
To make the right pick, you can fastly open the stats tab and check basic data. What is the most suitable surface for both? How did they finish their previous events? Who is taller or weighs less? The answers to these questions are available for bons.com customers in a few clicks. It allows us to give them 5 points for this last comparison element.
Overall, the average mark for live tennis betting at Bons deserves a fair 4.8. The biggest obstacle is their margins, which can be smaller and higher for particular events, changing from a nice 4.2% and up to a pretty high 7.3%. Their odds line is good enough, even though one can expect more. What relates to the stats, this element is perfect as one can easily find the needed data in a few clicks.