Erling Haaland is undoubtedly one of those players who may be the most in demand on the transfer market this summer. The Norwegian has a contract until 2024. Nevertheless, the contract has an attractive remission clause. The president of the club from Signal Iduna Park spoke about the possible transfer with the participation of the player.
- Erling Haaland has a contract valid with BVB until the end of June 2024
- The representative of Norway is connected with European giants
- Hans-Joachim Watzke spoke about the future of the footballer
There are no indispensable people in Borussia Dortmund
Erling Haaland is associated with many of the top clubs. The realistic scenario assumes that the Norwegian striker will change the employer this summer. However, Hans-Joachim Watzke is confident that even after the 21-year-old’s departure from BVB, there will be no tragedy at the club. By the way, if you are an avid player, we recommend that you go to the page – cricket betting tips, and make money on the victory of your favorite team.
– So far no one has contacted us about the Haaland transfer. The competitor also did not provide us with any news on this matter. In the past, however, we have already had similar situations, when Lewandowski joined Bayern and Aubameyang joined Arsenal – said the skipper Borussia Dortmund , quoted by Sport Bild.
– We can create new stars. If Haaland leaves, we will find a new fighter with talent and make him a star, Watzke added.
There is no shortage of information in the media that the transaction involving Haaland could cost at least EUR 300 million. 175 million euros may amount to a footballer’s salary over five years. 40-50 million is to cost a commission for the player’s father and his agent Mino Raioli. The transfer itself is expected to close to € 75 million, but this sum could go up to € 90 million, taking into account the various bonuses. Was the post interesting and helpful? Want more football news? Then subscribe to blog updates Live Score.